Currently are 3 guests and no members online
Who is online
We have 3 guests and no members online
SIM SKUNK WORKS
SIM SKUNK WORKS is..
.. a group of experts simmers for many years acting into the flight simulation field. We are aircraft engineers, programmers, CAD specialists, experts in computer graphics, former real fighter pilots, both military and civilian aircrafts pilots, that have decided to pool their expertise to produce highest fidelity software for flight simulators.
SSW with Greek Simmers
We all at SIM SKUNK WORKS are convinced supporters of a United Europe,
however we want a Europe made of peoples not an Europe ruled by banks and financiers.
click arrow above to hear the speech, Sim Skunk Wworks is on holiday from the first until August 31, the customers support activities continue without interruption even if some delay may occur, for which we apologize since now.
April 26 2015, 08:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.x ONLY
- It must be applied to version 4.0.5
- It should solve a problem with NASAR R21-G radar
- It sets the barcodes for all UBUNTU models.
- It contains also service pack 4.0.4, 4.0.3
April 7 2015, 16:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.5 ONLY
- This incremental version 2.6.7 is released as a service pack and must be applied to an already installed Vacmi version 2.6.5 for P3D 2.x
- It fixes a bug related to P3D 2.5, vACMI battle order generation.
January 29 2015, 07:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- This incremental version needs to be applied to vACMI version 1.6.7, it won't install on previous versions.
- It fixes a nasty and subtle bug able to clog the P3D server into multiplayer environment.
- Users that have problems with proper vACMI activation and connection in P3D v. 1.4 should try to donwload and substitute the legacy dll we provide into service packs.