HOW TO GET TORNADO
Currently are 2 guests and one member online
Who is online
We have 3 guests and 3 members online
SIM SKUNK WORKS
Accessing to the whole site
TO ACCESS TO ALL SITE FEATURES,
ONE MUST BE A REGISTERED USER
REGISTERING TAKES A MINUTE AND IS FREE
WE REMIND TO OUR CUSTOMERS THAT ACTIVATION KEYS OF OUR MODELS ARE GENERATED MANUALLY USING OUR OWN SOFTWARE.
IN MOST CASES ACTIVATION KEYS ARE EMAILED SHORTLY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE REGISTRATION FILE, BUT PLEASE ALLOW A MAXIMUMUM OF 48 HOURS FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETED MOSTLY PENDING ON YOUR TIME ZONE AND OUR DUTY TIME SCHEDULE.
SIM SKUNK WORKS is..
.. a group of experts simmers for many years acting into the flight simulation field. We are aircraft engineers, programmers, CAD specialists, experts in computer graphics, former real fighter pilots, both military and civilian aircrafts pilots, that have decided to pool their expertise to produce highest fidelity software for flight simulators.
SSW TORNADO FOR P3D3 v 3.2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED
SIM SKUNK WORKS PANAVIA 200 TORNADO
FOR PREPAR3D V 3.2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED
SSW PA-200 TACPACK COMPATIBILITY HEAD UP
Oct 30 2015 - SIM SKUNK WORKS PA-200 TORNADO DEVELOPMENT HEAD UP
Here a short video demonstrating how our Tornado is being made TacPack compatible, presently AIMI-9L is implemented.
SSW PA-200 PROJECTED MAP DISPLAY AND TERRAIN FOLLOWING
Oct 27 2015 - SIM SKUNK WORKS PA-200 TORNADO DEVELOPMENT HEAD UP
Here a short video that demonstrates how the SSW TORNADO projected map display works.
April 26 2015, 08:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.x ONLY
- It must be applied to version 4.0.5
- It should solve a problem with NASAR R21-G radar
- It sets the barcodes for all UBUNTU models.
- It contains also service pack 4.0.4, 4.0.3
April 7 2015, 16:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.5 ONLY
- This incremental version 2.6.7 is released as a service pack and must be applied to an already installed Vacmi version 2.6.5 for P3D 2.x
- It fixes a bug related to P3D 2.5, vACMI battle order generation.
January 29 2015, 07:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- This incremental version needs to be applied to vACMI version 1.6.7, it won't install on previous versions.
- It fixes a nasty and subtle bug able to clog the P3D server into multiplayer environment.
- Users that have problems with proper vACMI activation and connection in P3D v. 1.4 should try to donwload and substitute the legacy dll we provide into service packs.