HOW TO GET TORNADO
Currently are 12 guests and 3 members online
Who is online
We have 14 guests and 4 members online
SIM SKUNK WORKS
Accessing to the whole site
TO ACCESS TO ALL SITE FEATURES,
ONE MUST BE A REGISTERED USER
REGISTERING TAKES A MINUTE AND IS FREE
WE REMIND TO OUR CUSTOMERS THAT ACTIVATION KEYS OF OUR MODELS ARE GENERATED MANUALLY USING OUR OWN SOFTWARE.
IN MOST CASES ACTIVATION KEYS ARE EMAILED SHORTLY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE REGISTRATION FILE, BUT PLEASE ALLOW A MAXIMUMUM OF 48 HOURS FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETED MOSTLY PENDING ON YOUR TIME ZONE AND OUR DUTY TIME SCHEDULE.
SIM SKUNK WORKS is..
.. a group of experts simmers for many years acting into the flight simulation field. We are aircraft engineers, programmers, CAD specialists, experts in computer graphics, former real fighter pilots, both military and civilian aircrafts pilots, that have decided to pool their expertise to produce highest fidelity software for flight simulators.
SSW LOCKHEED FRF-104G for P3D3 v3.2
SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW FRF-104G FOR P3D 3.2 IS OUT
- - New version 3.0.1 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files have to be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
- - Version 3.0.1 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
- Users that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase:
- - Open a ticket on SSW help desk and ask for discount, they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version.
- - From P3D v2.5 to P3D v3.2 key is not needed, P3D 2.5 key covers P3D v3.2 as well.
- - From FSX/SE to P3D v3.2 key is needed.
- Patches that make the FRF-104G TACPACK compatible are available for FSX and P3D 2.5 as free service packs.
- ** LAST MINUTE CHANGE **
For some reason on some system with file permissions not properly set the Service pack 3.9.0 does not write some essential files, for this reason we have uploaded Service Pack 3.9.1 that fix the problem.
SSW PA 200 1.4.4 FSX/SE, 2.2.4 P3D v2.5, 3.1.4 P3D v3.2 ARE OUT
SIM SKSUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW PA200 "TORNADO"NEW VERSION IS OUT !
SSW F-84F Super Hog for P3D v3 is out!
Natively compiled for Prepar3D v. 3.2 and later.
* A new patch (2.0.5) is freely available as service pack, it makes theSuperHog for P3D 2.5 TACPACK compatible.
- * A new patch (1.4.2) is freely available as service pack that makes the SuperHog for FSX TACPACK compatible
SSW AERITALIA F-104 S for P3D3 and TackPack'd for FSX / P3D 2.5
SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW F-104S FOR P3D 3.2 AND TACKPACK'D FOR FSX / P3D 2.5 ARE OUT !
- - New version 5.0.2 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files must be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
- - Version 5.0.2 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
- - User that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase. Opening a ticket on SSW help desk they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version. New key for P3D3 is not needed, P3D 2.5 key covers P3D3 as well.
- - A new patch (4.0.9) is freely available as service pack, it makes the zipper for P3D 2.5 TACPACK compatible.
- - A new patch (3.8.2) that makes the zipper for FSX TACPACK compatible is available as service pack.
- - SSW LOCKHEED FRF-104G and MC DONNEL DOUGLAS AV-8B II will be available soon for P3D 3.2 and made TacPack compatible, as well as patches to make FSX and P3D 2.5 versions TacPack compatible
April 26 2015, 08:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.x ONLY
- It must be applied to version 4.0.5
- It should solve a problem with NASAR R21-G radar
- It sets the barcodes for all UBUNTU models.
- It contains also service pack 4.0.4, 4.0.3
April 7 2015, 16:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.5 ONLY
- This incremental version 2.6.7 is released as a service pack and must be applied to an already installed Vacmi version 2.6.5 for P3D 2.x
- It fixes a bug related to P3D 2.5, vACMI battle order generation.
January 29 2015, 07:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- This incremental version needs to be applied to vACMI version 1.6.7, it won't install on previous versions.
- It fixes a nasty and subtle bug able to clog the P3D server into multiplayer environment.
- Users that have problems with proper vACMI activation and connection in P3D v. 1.4 should try to donwload and substitute the legacy dll we provide into service packs.