Currently are 2 guests and one member online
SIM SKUNK WORKS
TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE SHOP ONE MUST BE REGISTERED
REGISTRATION IS FREE
DEAR VISITOR WELCOME TO SIM SKUNK WORKS SITE
TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE SITE
REGISTRATION IS FREE
|VISIT US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE|
SSW PA-200 TORNADO DEVELOPMENT HEAD UP
SIM SKUNK WORKS PA-200 TORNADO DEVELOPMENT HEAD UP
Here's a video about the state of development of the Tornado systems:
- CSAS (command stability augmentation system)
- SPILS (spin preventions & incidence limiting system)
- TFR (terrain following radar)
- VARIABLE GEOMETRY WING
others not all shown in the video are almost complete:
- MPRD (Moving Map repeater display)
- ESRRD (E-scope radar repeater display)
- Ground radar mapping with dynamic shadows
- DDI (dynamic drag index)
All these systems are modelled with a high degree of realism, along with the weapon system that will allow using air-to-ground and air-to-air weapons in single and multiplayer mode, make SSW TORNADO the top of our production.
The excellent Bonnie 3D model, the terrific Alessandro liveries and our onboard systems make the SSW Tornado an unique piece of labor of love and passion.
SOME VIDEO CLIPS
The new site and the new SSW commercial policy
We apologize for any inconvenience that users may have, the site is new and needs of a trial period in order to be tuned, users who find errors are kindly requested to contact us, we will try to remedy as soon as possible
FOR ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS
- - We have remade the whole site from scratch and simplified the purchasing process, hopefully you will appreciate it.
- - After about three years of activity and producing 4 models, we believe that many of you have already evaluated and appreciate the proven quality of our products and the timeliness of our support, and distribution with 10 minute free use feature. Now for practical reasons, we've had to change our software distribution policy, so we will no longer distribute the usual 10-minute test period.
- - The product will now be distributed after the payment via Paypal, but will still contain a time limited period of operation to allow you to use it while waiting to receive the activation key.
- - The procedure of sending the registration file is now simplified and automated, the installer will take care of sending it to us.
- - Once received your registration file the activation key will be sent with a short delay, considering the time zone. and our duty times.
- WARM REGARDS
The SSW TEAM
April 14 2015, 14:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.x ONLY
- It must be applied to version 4.0.3
- It should solve a problem with NASAR R21-G radar
- It sets the barcodes for all UBUNTU models.
- It contains also service pack 4.0.4
April 7 2015, 16:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- APPLIES TO P3D 2.5 ONLY
- This incremental version 2.6.7 is released as a service pack and must be applied to an already installed Vacmi version 2.6.5 for P3D 2.x
- It fixes a bug related to P3D 2.5, vACMI battle order generation.
January 29 2015, 07:30 ZULU, see Service packs
- This incremental version needs to be applied to vACMI version 1.6.7, it won't install on previous versions.
- It fixes a nasty and subtle bug able to clog the P3D server into multiplayer environment.
- Users that have problems with proper vACMI activation and connection in P3D v. 1.4 should try to donwload and substitute the legacy dll we provide into service packs.