Currently are 2 guests and 2 members online
SIM SKUNK WORKS
TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE SHOP ONE MUST BE REGISTERED
REGISTRATION IS FREE
THIS IS A NEW SITE
ALL USERS OF THE PREVIOUS SITE SHOULD RE-REGISTER
apologize for the inconvenience
DEAR VISITOR WELCOME TO SIM SKUNK WORKS SITE
TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE SITE PLEASE REGISTER,
REGISTRATION IS FREE
FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:http://www.facebook.com/groups/182270585200196/
SOME VIDEO CLIPS
The new site and the new SSW commercial policy
We apologize for any inconvenience that users may have, the site is new and needs of a trial period in order to be tuned, users who find errors are kindly requested to contact us, we will try to remedy as soon as possible
FOR ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS
- - We have remade the whole site from scratch and simplified the purchasing process, hopefully you will appreciate it.
- - After about three years of activity and producing 4 models, we believe that many of you have already evaluated and appreciate the proven quality of our products and the timeliness of our support, and distribution with 10 minute free use feature. Now for practical reasons, we've had to change our software distribution policy, so we will no longer distribute the usual 10-minute test period.
- - The product will now be distributed after the payment via Paypal, but will still contain a time limited period of operation to allow you to use it while waiting to receive the activation key.
- - The procedure of sending the registration file is now simplified and automated, the installer will take care of sending it to us.
- - Once received your registration file the activation key will be sent with a short delay, considering the time zone. and our duty times.
- WARM REGARDS
The SSW TEAM
- FROM OCTOBER 1ST 2014 WE DO NOT GIVE SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL ANY LONGER
- ALL REGISTERED SHOULD USE THE HELP DESK
- NON REGISTERED USERS MAY USE CONTAC@US
- ANY E-MAIL MESSAGE REQUESTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT WILL BE TRASHED
- The SSW support forum should be used to send questions, suggestions and complaints about the use of our models and report bugs in the general interest if any.